Venue and Accommodation
- Venue and Accommodation
High Energy Mariculture 2018 took place in the Corfu Imperial Hotel on 17-19 October 2018.
The luxury hotel is set on a private peninsula with Italianate Gardens overlooking the sea. It boasts privates coves with three sandy beaches and were awarded with a Certificate of Excellence 2017 by Trip Advisor for their great guests’ reviews.
Their meeting conference facilities are renowned throughout the business world and their meeting areas are the largest on the island. They will ensure every event is tailor-made to meet exacting expectations and they feature superb catering, attentive service and a warm Corfu Imperial welcome. The Corfu conference rooms flexible designs combined with state-of-the-art technology will accommodate our every requirement.
PO Box 130, GR-49083,
Tzavros - Kommeno Corfu, Greece
Tel: +30 26610 88400
Fax: +30 26610 91881
From Corfu International airport (Distance 13.7 km/ about 25 minutes)
1. At the main exit from airport turn right, following the sign to Centre / Port (Corfu Town)
2. Drive along the seaside on the Ethnikis Antistaseos rd., following the signs to Paleokastritsa
3. Turn right after 8 km at the traffic lights, following the sign to Dassia
4. Turn right after 1 km, following the sign to Kommeno
5. Turn right after the traffic light, following the sign to Corfu Imperial.
From Corfu Port (Distance 11.7 km/ about 21 minutes)
1. At the main exit from port turn right, following the sign to Paleokastritsa
2. Turn right after 8 km at the traffic lights, following the sign to Dassia
3. Turn right after 1 km, following the sign to Kommeno
4. Turn right after the traffic light, following the sign to Corfu Imperial.
Free parking is available
For your opportunity to participate or for more information regarding High Energy Mariculture 2020, please contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email email@example.com.