Call for Papers
- Call for Papers
Call for papers for High Energy Mariculture Conference – NOW CLOSED
The call for papers for the 2018 Conference has been finalised and companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward papers in the following categories:
- Operating in High Energy site – case studies detailing how individuals or companies have moved operations to high energy or offshore sites, including licencing, zoning, investment and species options
- Breeding, hatcheries and juveniles
- Equipment and emerging technology – cages, monitoring and automation of feeding
- Fish care, including feeds, vaccination and maximising value
- Adding value to farmed fish, including certification, awards, processing, wholesale and distribution
- Maximising utilisation and minimising waste
Abstracts are invited, and preference will be given to papers that include case studies or real-life examples.
Abstracts should be no more than 200 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and company logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th May 2018 at the latest.