Did you miss Offshore Mariculture 2017? Presentations available for download now
More than 35 papers and presentations are now available to download, including detailed research papers, data and case studies, in addition to biographies of speakers from industry leading organisations.
This edition of Offshore Mariculture has been heralded “a truly outstanding conference that by far exceeded all expectations”, welcoming over 200 attendees of 20 different nationalities. Attendees included fish farmers, researchers, equipment and feed suppliers, investors and industry experts.
Presentations given at the conference are now available to download, as are technical papers detailing research projects. The download also comprises of speakers’ biographies which provide a valuable resource for those looking for industry contacts.
Highlights include presentations by:
- Neil Sims, Kampachi Farms / Ocean Stewards Institute
- Albert Tacon, Aquatic Farms Ltd.
- Robert Orr, Cuna del Mar
- Tyler Schlodnick, InnovaSea
- Iannis Karacostas, BioMar
Plus papers from the following sessions:
- Recent developments in Offshore Mariculture
- The farming of finfish in Mexico
- Developments in offshore technology
- Research at the breeding / hatchery level
The download is available for only $489 / £365 and is a great resource for individuals seeking to understand more about this growing industry.
For more information contact the events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.