The very latest on the business of offshore aquaculture!
Delegates a the 2010 Offshore Mariculture Conference
The programme will include presentations on key policy and research updates together with practical offshore farming operations, latest innovations and products and case studies from Turkish fish farmers
The conference will be chaired by Neil Sims, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Kampachi Farms and sessions at the Conference will include the following:
- Planning and development: international case studies
- Species and feed
- Integration with other technologies and new approaches to farming
- Innovative case technologies
- Husbandry and site services
- The Turkish offshore sector - planning, execution and success stories
The programme will also include discussion sessions involving all speakers with the aim to stimulate new ideas for the sector!
Included in the delegate fee is a place at the Conference Gala Dinner which, this year, is hosted by the Turkish Ministry of Food Agriculture and Likestock. Delegates will also have the opportunity to visit an offshore fish farm on the third and final day of the Conference, which is also included in the delegate fee.
Places at the conference are limited, click here to book your place now!