Papers and presentations available to download now!
Group shot of delegates on the visit to the exposed fish farm sites.
Did you miss it? All papers and presentations given at the 2012 Conference are available to download online.
More than 130 fish farmers, researchers, manufacturers, consultants, investors and industry experts from 0ver 25 countries came together at the 4th Offshore Mariculture Conference. All presentations given are now available to download which, together with papers and biographies of all speakers, all containing invaluable information.
Highlights include, keynote presentations by:
● Alessandro Lovatelli, Aquaculture Officer, Aquaculture Management and Conservation Service (FIRA), Fisheries and Aquaculture Department, FAO of the UN
● Harald Rosenthal, Programme Chair: Aquaculture Forum Bremerhaven, Germany, President: World Sturgeon Conservation Society
● Paul Holthus, Executive Director, World Ocean Council
Plus papers from the following sessions:
● Planning and development: international case studies
● Species and feed
● Integration with other technologies and new approaches to farming
● Innovative cage technologies
● Husbandry and site services
● The Turkish offshore sector – panning, execution and success stories
For further information on downloading the papers and presentations click here!
Images for this article - click to enlarge
Unless otherwise stated, all images copyright © Mercator Media 2013. This does not exclude the owner's assertion of copyright over the material.